Profile Picture

Imail 12.5.5 Delegate mail box access to other users?

Posted By JPV 3 Weeks Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Question Posted 3 Weeks Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)Junior Member (10 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
Hey there,

Does anyone know if as an admin there is a way to delegate access for a user to see another users inbox and to manage their mail, perhaps via the web client without having to reset any passwords?

I used to use somthing called lotus notes and it was quite easy to do this, users could even delegate access for their own inbox's and remove it when they were back from holiday for example.

I cant seem to find anything like this with imail, am I missing somthing?

Thanks

Mike Barber
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
View Quick Profile
Time Traveler

Time Traveler (649 reputation)Time Traveler (649 reputation)Time Traveler (649 reputation)Time Traveler (649 reputation)Time Traveler (649 reputation)Time Traveler (649 reputation)Time Traveler (649 reputation)Time Traveler (649 reputation)Time Traveler (649 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 days ago
You're not missing anything, this feature is currently unavailable.

IMail does support public folders via IMAP and Resource Accounts for scheduling conference rooms and alike.

Mike Barber
Senior Software Developer
Ipswitch, Inc