Profile Picture

Ipswitch IM Features Request

Posted By CMT-Scott 8 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)Junior Member (21 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
This program has really been a great addition to our company.  We are a small company with close to 60 users and have been using this for close to 2 years.  There are a couple features we would love to see implemented in a future release.  If you're able to use these ideas, great!

The ability to have messages you currently have open or minimized, to re-open if the computer restarts.  I typically get close to 50 messages each day.  Many can be answered and closed immediately, however, I often keep 14 -20 messages open on screen from various days/times.  I can go back through recent mconversations and re-open ones I am still working on or responding to, but that can be time consuming some days.  So having the system re-open these messages automatically after a reboot would be extremely useful to me as well as others I'm sure.

The second is the ability to add various people to a conversation without doing it one at a time, or one whole group at a time.  Sometimes we want to send a message to 20 different people in various "groups".  We tried using the control click method when selecting names, but it seems to add many more than the ones we selected using the control key. 

Anyway, thanks for reading this, and thanks for such a great IM program!